Are you looking to rent office furniture? We can help!
Fineline Furniture offers Indianapolis office furniture rentals for short term or long term situations. Whether you are looking to rent office chairs, desks, cubicles, cabinets or other types office furniture we have it available.
We have various options in stock and ready for rental, no waiting around.
Let us help you!
Benefits of Renting Your Office Furniture
Does renting office furniture meet the needs of your new or growing business? Is your business seasonal?
We can help you answer those questions. Ultimately, we want to help you make sure office furniture rentals make financial sense and meet the goals of your specific situation and goals.
In some cases when opening a business or relocating, capital may be limited, but office furniture is still necessary to conduct business. At Fineline Furniture, if you are in need of short term or long term solutions for renting furniture for your office, we can help.
Some of the manufacturers we work with have various lease programs available that meet your needs. In addition, we may have furniture readily available within our warehouse that can be rented for short-term or long-term solutions.
If you need assistance with your office space planning and design, Fineline Furniture can help with that as well.
Renting/Leasing your office furniture can help with:
- eliminate any downtime when setting up a new office.
- free up capital for other uses.
- tax-deductible interest payments.
- if your business is seasonal or short-term.
Furthermore, during the lease agreement, if you would like to purchase the office furniture your payments can be applied towards that purchase.
Differences between Renting Office Furniture and Purchasing
Flexibility of Renting vs Purchasing
- Our various lease options can allow for short term or long term agreements – use the furniture as long as you need.
- Purchase options are available for most of our office furniture rentals.
- We can work with you on various delivery and setup options to make sure your furniture is installed within a short period of time.
Cash Flow of Renting vs Purchasing
- Renting your furniture can offer low monthly payments, which would preserve any lines of credit for your business.
- If you choose to purchase the furniture, there may be a difference in down-payments and a decrease of available cash for the company.
Tax Benefits of Renting vs Purchasing
- When you choose to rent/lease your furniture, it is usually a tax-deductible expense.
- If you choose to purchase, interest payments may not be deductible.
**Speak with a tax specialist (tax attorney or CPA) to verify tax-deductibility for your specific situation.
Maintenance on Renting vs Purchasing
When renting office furniture from Fineline, if you need to exchange an item to meet different needs, just give us a call and we’ll take care of it. If exchanging furniture items for something of more value, there may be a slight adjustment to your monthly payment.
If you have damaged furniture that needs to be replaced or repaired, we can help with that at no charge.
In short, renting/leasing your office furniture could be a likely option for your company. If you are not sure or would like some assistance in helping you decide if renting your office furniture makes better sense than purchasing, we would be glad to show you the various options available to you.
If you’re looking at new office furniture for rent for your business, consider Fineline Furniture for your office furniture renting needs!